Your Giving Tuesday 2021 donation to The 10 Greatest Gifts Project will go directly to supporting and uplifting families!
(We are a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization. IRS Tax ID 83-3220640)
Why choose the 10 Greatest Gifts Project for your 2021 Giving Tuesday contributions?
A. We help create healthy, functional families. Our results will have a profound, transgenerational ripple effect.
B. The 10 Greatest Gifts Project approach and results have been proven in the field for over 25 years.
C. Your contribution supports us in creating more new and effective ways to uplift families with our tools and concepts.
- Upcoming programs your contribution will support:
- 10 GG Certified Family Coach
- Teddy Program for Educators
- Learn the Tools Program for therapists, clergy/ministers, probation officers, etc.
Your investment of $30 will serve 300 family members
Your investment of $120 will serve 800 family members
Your investment of $480 will serve 8000 family members
Your investment of $960 will serve 10,000 family members
- Children and grandchildren will demonstrate healthier qualities, values, and behaviors, such as responsibility, honesty, self-reliance, and self-esteem.
- As children’s and grandchildren’s healthy qualities, values and behaviors increase, family challenges and issues, such as sibling battles, lying and lack of responsibility, substance abuse, and other destructive behaviors will diminish.
- Families will move closer to the joy, peace, fun, and love they always dreamed about for their families.
We will also measure the growing number of worldwide session participants, active volunteers, active presenters, and website/app users.
Our Dream for Children and Families:
Imagine a world where every child grows up whole, safe and confident. Imagine a world where every child grows up self-reliant, believing in their ability to make wise decisions. Imagine a world where every child is responsible and honest.
What kind of difference would that make in their early years and education? What kind of a difference will that make in their careers and the good they add to the world? What kind of a difference would that make in their families and the children they bring into the world?
This future is already unfolding. In our lifetime we will see a drop in divorce rates, poverty rates, and prison populations. Additionally, we will see an increase in graduation rates, productive citizens, stable mental health, and physical wellbeing. Most of all we will see an increase in healthy, happy, and loving families.
What is Giving Tuesday?
- GivingTuesday is a global day of generosity that will take place on November 30, 2021.
- GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement, unleashing the power of radical generosity to transform communities and the world.
- GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past nine years, this idea has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
- GivingTuesday is an opportunity for people around the world to come together to thank, help, give, show kindness, and share what they have with those in need.
- People can show their generosity in a variety of ways during GivingTuesday—whether it’s helping a neighbor, advocating for an issue, sharing a skill, or giving to causes—everyone has something to give and every act of generosity counts.
- When so much attention is given to what divides us, generosity brings people together across races, faiths, and political views.
- Grassroots generosity and community action are powerful forces for good, especially in turbulent times.
- Recent data shows that people are highly motivated to give in 2021, and are giving more in response to needs in their community and for causes they care about.
- GivingTuesday emphasizes opportunities to give back to communities and causes in safe ways that allow for social connection and kindness even while still practicing physical distancing.
- Even in times of economic uncertainty, we each have a deep reserve of generosity, which we can deploy in myriad ways to make a difference–your time, your kindness, your skills, your voice are all things you can give in addition to charitable donations.