a Gratifying Way
to Uplift Families
Investment Dollars 10 - 1
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) recognizes The 10 Greatest Gifts Project as a Section 501 (c)(3) Public Charity, (a nonprofit organization). Our Federal Tax ID Number is 83-3220640. Contributions to The 10 Greatest Gifts Project are eligible for a tax deduction in the U.S.A.
Raising a Family Can Be Hard …
Have You Ever Wondered How You Can Support This Important Journey for Parents Everywhere?
The 10 Greatest Gifts approach is ideal for families who are strong now and want to get even stronger. It is equally as valuable for families who are currently struggling and want to get back to their dream of a peaceful, joyful and high-functioning family.
Some realities facing families today may include:
- Overwhelm & time constraints
- Excessive screen-time & poor grades
- Moodiness, depression & anxiety
- Bullying & even suicide
This may cause feelings of stress, disappointment, and fear. As a result, the impact can be devastating. It can lead to life-long resentments, addictions, drop-outs and divorce.
Are you passionate about building strong families, healthy communities and a better world? Do you want to feel confident about your financial support making a lasting difference?
Your Investment Resources are designed for greatness!
- Leverage your resources
- A nonprofit you can know and trust
- Satisfaction about making a world-changing difference
- Confident your money is being used wisely
- Transparency in operations and reporting
- Quarterly reports that show proven results
- Leverage your lifetime’s work and wisdom
Supporting families in achieving the joy, closeness & love they always dreamed of!
Helping Children Grow Up With Qualities, Values, Behaviors Like:
We Care About Your Hard-Earned Dollars Being Used Wisely
- 25 years of proven tools and concepts
- Based on Simon & Schuster’s best- selling parenting book, The 10 Greatest Gifts I Give My Children by Steven Vannoy & his upcoming book, The 10 Greatest Gifts I Give My Grandchildren
- Proven results
- 97% volunteer based
- Highly trained, world-class presenters and volunteers
- Low operating cost
- Highly experienced working-board
- Innovative follow up system that cultivates lasting results