Welcome to The 10 Greatest Gifts Project! We are so glad you’re here. Explore and enjoy our site; yet, please follow our terms, agreements and policies. The 10 Greatest Gifts Project is pleased to provide you with the use of our website and the 10 Greatest Gifts Services including Session Registration, our 10 Greatest Gifts App, purchasing fine creations from our Greatest Gifts Store, posting on Parenting and Grandparenting Stories, use of our 10 Greatest Gifts Resources (including use of 10 Greatest Gifts Tools and 10 Greatest Gifts Videos), our 10 Greatest Gifts Project Newsletter, and, of course, donating to our cause. (For the purchase of our 10 Greatest Gifts books, and relevant others, you will be redirected to Amazon.com.)
Our Greatest Gifts Store Policy is part of these Terms. By agreeing to these Terms, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree with our Greatest Gifts Store Policy.
The contract between You and Us
Your Account with 10 GG Services
Some 10 GG Services permit or require you to create an account to participate or to secure additional benefits. You agree that we may take steps to verify the accuracy of information you provide, including contact information for a parent or guardian.
Here are a few rules about accounts with 10 GG Services:
- You must be 18 years or older to use our Services. Minors under 18 and at least 13 years of age are only permitted to use our Services through an account owned by a parent or legal guardian with their appropriate permission and under their direct supervision. Children under 13 years are not permitted to use 10 GG Services. You are responsible for any and all account activity conducted by a minor on your account.
- Please be honest with us. Provide accurate information about yourself. It’s prohibited to use false information or impersonate another person or company through your account.
- You are responsible for your account. You are solely responsible for any activity on your account. If you’re sharing an account with other people, then the person whose financial information is on the account will ultimately be responsible for all activity. Also, your accounts are not transferable.
- If you create or use an account on behalf of a business entity, you represent that you are authorized to act on behalf of such business and bind the business to this User Agreement. Such an account is owned and controlled by the business entity. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this User Agreement.
- Passwords and Security
You are responsible for taking reasonable steps to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password, and you are responsible for all activities under your account that you can reasonably control. You agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password or other account information, or of any other breach of security that you become aware of involving the 10 GG Services.
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification.
- You understand that you are solely responsible for Your Posted Content. You represent that you have all necessary rights to Your Posted Content and that you are not infringing or violating any third party’s rights by posting it.
- We may suspend or terminate your account and your ability to use the 10 GG Services if you engage in, encourage or advocate for illegal conduct, or if you fail to comply with these terms or any supplemental terms.
- We have the right, yet not the obligation to monitor, screen, post, remove, modify, store and review Your Posted Content or communications sent through 10 GG Services, at any time and for any reason, including to ensure that Your Posted Content or communication conforms to these terms, without prior notice to you.
- This should be common sense, but there are certain types of content we don’t want posted on 10 GG Services (for legal reasons or otherwise). You agree that you will not post any content that is abusive, threatening, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, or otherwise offensive or in violation of any part of our Terms. You also agree not to post any content that is false and misleading or uses the GG Services in a manner that is fraudulent or deceptive.
- We do not claim ownership to Your Posted Content; however, you grant us a non-exclusive, sublicensable, irrevocable and royalty-free worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights to use, reproduce, transmit, print, publish, publicly display, exhibit, distribute, redistribute, copy, index, comment on, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon, publicly perform, make available and otherwise exploit such Posted Content, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the 10 GG Services and on third-party sites and platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin and Twitter).
- You represent and warrant that Your Posted Content conforms to these terms and that you own or have the necessary rights and permissions, without the need for payment to any other person or entity, to use and exploit, and to authorize us to use and exploit, Your Posted Content in all manners contemplated by these terms. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiary and affiliated companies, and each of their respective employees and officers, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against us by any third party arising out of or in connection with our use and exploitation of Your Posted Content.
- The 10 GG Services are for your personal, noncommercial use and are intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. They do not constitute legal, financial, professional, medical or healthcare advice or diagnosis and cannot be used for such purposes. The 10 GG Services are our copyrighted property or the copyrighted property of our licensors or licensees and all trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual property rights in the 10 GG Services are owned by us or our licensors or licensees. Except as we specifically agree in writing, no element of the 10 GG Services may be used or exploited in any way other than as part of the 10 GG Services offered to you. You may own the physical media on which elements of the 10 GG Services are delivered to you, but we retain full and complete ownership of the 10 GG 0 Services. We do not transfer title to any portion of the 10 GG Services to you.
- We are not responsible for, and do not endorse or guarantee, the opinions, views, advice or recommendations posted or sent by users.
Use of 10 GG Resources
Specifically, the 10 GG Resources, as part of the 10 GG Services, is a compilation of suggested movies, books, quotes, games and other mediums and are offered in support of uplifting families. These lists of movies, books, games and other mediums are for your personal, noncommercial use and are intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. No fees are charged for any use of these resources.
The 10 GG Resources also includes our proprietary 10 GG Tools and 10 GG Videos. The 10 GG Tools are our copyrighted property and all trademarks and intellectual property are owned by us. We do not transfer title to any of the 10 GG Tools to you.
The 10 GG Videos are our copyrighted property and all trademarks and intellectual property are owned by us. Our Videos must not be edited, abridged, excerpted, altered or duplicated for any purpose. The Videos may not be exhibited or used for any commercial or fund-raising purpose.
We do not permit our suggested materials, 10 GG Tools and 10 GG Videos to be used in any way that might represent or imply an endorsement of particular individuals or organizations.
When you access the Session Registration, the 10 GG App or the GG Store through a mobile network, your network or roaming provider’s messaging, data and other rates and fees will apply. Downloading, installing or using certain of these GG Services may be prohibited or restricted by your network provider and not all of these GG Services may work with your network provider or device.
Social Media and Other Websites
Our website may provide a link to another website that is operated by a third party. We provide these links for your convenience, and we do not endorse such other websites or its contents. We have no control over, and do not review, these websites or their content. Under no circumstances will 10 GG be responsible or liable, whether directly or indirectly, for any loss caused or allegedly caused by these other websites, including, without limitation, their content, the goods and services offered by them, or your reliance on them. We have not investigated, monitored or checked these other websites for accuracy, completeness, or conformance with applicable laws and regulations. If you leave this website and access these other websites, you do so at your own risk, and rules and policies of the other websites will apply to you while you are on their websites.
Some portions of our 10 GG Website enable users to post their experiences or make comments on our Website. If you submit material to our Website, you grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully licensable right to use, publish and display your submissions throughout the world in any media. We will not pay you or any person for any information that you provide to our Website. You also grant 10 GG and our licensees the right to use the name that you submit with your submission in connection with that submission. You are solely responsible for the content of your submissions. We assume no liability for any content submitted by you. You agree that you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any content that you submit.
Disclaimers and Limitation on Liability
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado and the laws of the United States, without giving effect to any conflict of law principles.
Access to our 10 GG Website and the use of information, materials, products or services provided through our Website, is not intended, and is prohibited, where such access or use violates applicable laws or regulation.
ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND US MUST BE RESOLVED BY INDIVIDUAL BINDING ARBITRATION. PLEASE READ THE ARBITRATION PROVISION IN THESE TERMS AS IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THIS CONTRACT.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS IS INTENDED TO AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE LAW IN YOUR USUAL PLACE OF RESIDENCE. IF THERE IS A CONFLICT BETWEEN THOSE RIGHTS AND THESE TERMS, YOUR RIGHTS UNDER APPLICABLE LOCAL LAW WILL PREVAIL.
Class Action Waiver
Changes to our Website
We have the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse, modify or remove any material submitted to or posted on our Website and to terminate, change, or suspend (temporarily or permanently) any aspect of our 10 GG Website (or the entire Website) at any time, without notice or liability to you. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right without any liability, to remove any material, which we find, in our sole discretion, to be objectionable or in violation of these Terms.
Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such Section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this User Agreement.
If you are a California resident, in accordance with California Civil Code 1789.3, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 400 R Street, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
The 10 Greatest Gifts Project
PO Box 521
Morrison, CO 80465 USA
We process and store your information in the United States. We do not sell your information to third parties nor share your information with foreign governments.
At 10 GG we do direct some 10 GG Services to children (defined as persons under age 13). Because we wish to make our best efforts to protect the privacy of all users of our 10 GG Services, including children, we endeavor to comply with the 1998 Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. While these measures are included elsewhere in this policy, we summarize them here for them for the sake of communicating them clearly and understandable to you. Our 10 GG Website:
- Includes our contact information,
- Explains the types of personal information we collect, and how we use it,
- Explains our practices in terms of sharing personal information with third parties,
- Allows parents to consent to the collection and use of their child’s personally identifiable information, without consenting to disclosure to third parties,
- Explains that we do not condition a child’s participation in an activity on the child’s providing more personal information than is reasonably necessary for the activity.
- Allows parents to review their child’s information, have it deleted, or refuse to permit any further collection, and contacting.
Our 10 GG Website is maintained in the State of Colorado in the United States, and by submitting your Personal Information to us through 10 GG Services, you are agreeing to the collection and storage of your Personal Information in the United States.
Information Provided to Us or Collected
Information Provided to Us
In order to use the 10 GG Services, you will need to submit a valid email address. If you register for a Session, you will need to submit a name associated with your account. You may modify that name through your account settings. You need to provide this information to enable us to provide you with the 10 GG Services. A telephone number, and/or a physical postal address, may be necessary in order for us to provide a particular service. For example, we need a physical postal address (not a P.O. Box), if you are buying something on the GG Store for delivery.
In order for you to access certain services and to purchase products that we offer on the 10 GG Website, we sometimes require you to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information that may include:
Contact Data (such as your name, mailing and email addresses);
Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number); and Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age and income).
We collect and keep Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily to our 10 GG Services and through any other means, such as social media (e.g. Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter).
When you register and set up an account for a Session on our 10 GG Website, we collect your name, postal address (shipping address and billing address), telephone number(s), your account username, password, email address, and credit card information (number, type of card [Visa, Master Card, etc.] and expiration date).
When you order or purchase creations in our GG Store, we may collect some or all of the following information, depending on what you buy, and how you pay for the merchandise: Name, email address, postal address (shipping address and billing address), telephone number(s), and credit card information (number, type of card [Visa, Master Card, etc.] and expiration date).
When you sign up to receive our Newsletter, we will collect your email address.
When you order or purchase creations in our GG Store for delivery to other people, we collect your name, the recipient’s name, your email address, the recipient’s email address, your personalized email message to the recipient, your billing address, the recipient’s postal (shipping) address, your telephone number(s), the recipient’s telephone number(s), and your credit card information (number, type of card [Visa, Master Card, etc.] and expiration date).
When you call, email or chat with our customer service, we may collect all or some of the following: name, email address, postal address (shipping address and billing address), telephone number(s), credit card information (number, type of card [Visa, Master Card, etc.] and expiration date, order number, creations to be purchased, other information that you provide during the interaction.
On our 10 GG Website, we collect other information from you automatically, through the use of technology, without you taking steps to submit that information whenever you use our website for any purpose (shopping, or our resources), in the following ways:
- As you navigate our 10 GG Website, we collect information including your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, operating system, and other device identification information.
- When you access our 10 GG Website from mobile devices (such as smart phones or tablets), we collect information including access times, the operating system, the products for which you searched and viewed, and the other resources on our website that you used or visited.
How We Use Personal Information Provided and Collected
Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Information, we may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with laws or to respond to subpoenas or other judicial orders served on us, or (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of 10 GG or third parties.
We may also use and disclose Personal Information for fraud detection and prevention. Personal information and device identification information may be combined with information from other sources and used by us, or by a third party retained by us, to help detect and prevent fraud, credit card fraud, or other illegal or illegitimate activity. All or part of your Personal Information or device identification information may be kept by us or kept by the third parties involved in fraud detection and used in future fraud prevention efforts. Information that is believed to be fraudulent may be shared with other retailers, banks and law enforcement to help prevent illegal activity.
We use your Personal Information to respond to requests that you make and to provide you with a personalized 10 GG Website experience. If you have signed up to receive 10 GG Newsletters from us, of course, we will need your email address.
Personal Information that we collect from a particular browser or device, including a mobile device, may be used with another computer or device that we have linked to the original browser or device, including a mobile device, on which such Personal Information was collected.
Personal Information collected information and Posted Content that is submitted to our 10 GG Website, through our 10 GG App, or any 10 GG Services, or through any other means, such as social media (e.g. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter) or other social or sharing platforms or technology, now known or hereafter developed, may be used by 10 GG in the conduct of our non-profit activities without compensation to you.
Mobile Apps, Social Media/Network Widgets, Links to Other Websites
Our website may include social network or other third-party plug-ins and widgets that may provide information to their associated social networks or third parties about your interactions with our web pages that you visit, even if you do not click on or otherwise interact with the plug-in or widget. Information is transmitted from your browser and may include an identifier assigned by the social network or third-party, information about your browser type, operating system, device type, IP address, and the URL of the web page where the plug-in or widget appears. If you use social network tools or visit social networking sites, you should read their privacy disclosures, to learn what information they collect, use, and share.
External Ad Blocking
10 GG Website includes an external advertisement blocking service that attempts to block advertisements and other “pop-ups” that are not authorized by us when visitors come to our website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you while visiting our website. We make no representation or warranty that the service will stop any or all unauthorized advertisements or pop-ups while visiting our website.
Security and Disclaimers
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after it is received, for example encryption is used for certain information (such as credit card numbers) using TLS (transport layer security). Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your account information is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully and by keeping your password and computer secure, such as by signing out after using the 10 GG Services. 10 GG offers advanced security features and settings for users of 10 GG App, such as two-factor authentication for signing in, and sign in history and notifications; you can view more information in your account settings.
10 GG has implemented appropriate security measures in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our website, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will do our best to protect its security on our systems.
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF AN INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS DESPITE OUR EFFORTS, 10 GG SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUFFERED BY A CUSTOMER OR VISITOR, EVEN IF 10 GG HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. 10 GG DOES NOT WARRANT, EITHER EXPRESSLY OR IMPLIEDLY, THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ANY CUSTOMER OR VISITOR SHALL BE FREE FROM INTERCEPTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS AND DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EACH CUSTOMER OR VISITOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF HIS OR HER OWN LOGIN INFORMATION.
EACH CUSTOMER OR VISITOR SHOULD BE AWARE THAT 10 GG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELAY, NON-DELIVERY OR NON-RECEIPT OF ANY INFORMATION EXCHANGED BETWEEN 10 GG AND THE CUSTOMER OR VISITOR OR VICE-VERSA DUE TO INTERNET CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS, MAN-MADE OR NATURAL DISASTERS, FORCE MAJEURE, COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONS OR INCORRECT CONTACT INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY THE CUSTOMER OR VISITOR.
10 GG COOPERATES WITH INQUIRIES FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES AND WILL ASSIST IN ATTEMPTING TO IDENTIFY A CUSTOMER OR VISITOR WHEN 10 GG IS REQUIRED BY LAW TO DO SO OR WHEN 10 GG, IN THE EXERCISE OF ITS JUDGMENT, DETERMINES IT IS NECESSARY TO PROTECT ITSELF, ITS WEBSITE, SERVICES, CUSTOMERS AND OTHERS.
Your Rights, Responsibilities & Choices
You may choose not to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information. If so, you can still access and use much of our site; however, you will not be able to access and use those portions of the site that require your Personally Identifiable Information. If you do not wish to receive information we provide, you may opt-out any time we ask you for Personally Identifiable Information.
10 GG will retain your information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, for as long as your account is active (i.e., for the lifetime of your 10 GG member account), or as needed to provide the services to you. If you no longer want 10 GG to use your information to provide the Services to you, you may close your account. 10 GG will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required to retain your information to comply with applicable tax/revenue laws), resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and as otherwise described in this policy.
Contact Us to Update or Correct Personal Identifiable Information
On our 10 GG Website, you may change any of the Personal Information in your account by editing your My Account information.
Or, if you need to update, change or delete your Personally Identifiable Information or your child’s Personally Identifiable Information, please contact us at: The 10 Greatest Gifts Project, PO Box 521, Morrison, CO 80465 USA, call us at 612-444-1005, or email us at: info@10GreatestGifts.org.
Lost or Stolen Information
You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user-name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that credit card number, user-name or password and update our records accordingly.
Posting Comments or Parenting & Grandparenting Stories
10 GG Newsletter wants to make it easy to unsubscribe to subscription emails we send to you. Just look for the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email we send and follow the instructions there. You can unsubscribe at any time for any reason. In addition, you may contact us at the address or phone number provided in the Contact section below.
California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), provide users with rights related to their personal information. Consistent with those laws, 10 GG gives you the choice of accessing, editing, or removing certain information, as well as choices about how we contact you. You may change or correct your 10 GG account information through your account settings. You may also remove certain optional information that you no longer wish to be publicly visible through the Services, such as your name. You can also request to permanently close your account and delete your personal information.
The California Civil Code Section 1798.83 allows our California guests and customers to request certain information regarding our disclosures (if any) in the prior calendar year, of personally identifiable information to third parties for the direct marketing purposes of those third parties. To exercise your right, you may make one request each year by emailing us at: info@10GreatestGifts.org with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. Include your name and the address to which you would like us to respond. We will attempt to provide you with the requested information within thirty days of receipt.
The 10 Greatest Gifts Project
PO Box 521
Morrison, CO 80465 USA
These Posting Guidelines may be updated from time to time without notice to you. 10 GG may republish any material contributed by our users.
By using our 10 GG Services, you agree to adhere to the following:
- In an effort to foster civil discourse, community users are required to communicate with the respect, love, and understanding that would be expected from all of us. Therefore, refrain from addressing topics that you would not be willing to bring up and strive to maintain a tone like that you would use when speaking to a valued friend.
- Use of strong, vulgar, graphic, obscene, racial, or otherwise harmful or derogatory language is NOT permitted.
- Harassing, intimidating, stalking, or threatening others will NOT be tolerated. So, do not use libelous, defamatory, or slanderous language aimed at other users or members of your family. It is important that our online community uphold the sanctity of relationships and foster respect among family members.
- Do not impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Do not Post any personal information, including but not limited to your date of birth, street address, email address, or any other information that might allow others improper access to you or your family, or to impact the security of your identity.
- Do not collect, store, or Post personal data about or of other community members.
- No Posting, uploading, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code (including spyware, worms, Trojan horses, viruses, malware, etc.).
- No off-topic Posts that go outside the scope of, or move the conversation away from, the original intent of the blog or forum.
- No discussion of medical or legal topics that should be handled in a professional setting.
- No photos, videos, surveys, solicitations, personal research, soliciting or marketing are permitted.
- No Posting of any material that is copyright protected without written permission from the copyright owner. You are responsible for ensuring that Your Posting or message does not violate any existing copyrights.
- Users may be held legally responsible for copyright infringement, defamation of invasion of privacy, as well as any damages arising out of actions resulting from materials submitted by them and posted by 10 GG.
- No Posting of comments that refer specifically to any current political candidate, or any measure on or being considered for a current ballot — at any level of local, state, or federal government. 10 GG is a non-profit entity qualified under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and, therefore, cannot take a position on specific votes or display on our sites any statements related to specific voting positions. In addition, we cannot discuss or permit posts of personal viewpoints on political candidates or ballot measures.
- You agree that Your Posted Content complies with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations.
- Any Posts that violate these rules will be removed.
We may or may not review Your Posted Content or any content posted on our Social Media Sites and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or Posted Content provided by you or any user or third-party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this Policy. You agree that you will indemnify 10 Greatest Gifts Project against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third-party relating to any Content you Post.
You agree that by Posting Content on our Social Media Sites, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit and display and distribute such Posted Content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed. Further, by submitting Posted Content, you represent and warrant to 10 GG that you are the sole owner of the Content and that 10 GG’s use of the Content will not violate the rights of any third-party, including, but not limited to copyright rights; and that you will defend and hold 10 GG harmless from any and all claims arising therefrom. By submitting Content, you waive any right to inspect or approve any use of the Content and agree to hold harmless 10 GG from any and all claims you, your heirs, executors or assigns may at any time have against 10 GG on account of the granting of the license or arising out of 10 GG’s use of the Posted Content.
All statements and/or opinions expressed in the Posted Content, and all articles and responses to questions and other Content provided on or through Social Media Sites, other than the Content provided by 10 GG, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing the Content and materials. Posted Content does not necessarily reflect the opinion of 10 GG. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third-party, for your Posted Content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
10 GG has the right to take any actions that we consider to be appropriate to ensure that our 10 GG Blog, 10 GG App, and Social Media Sites are operated in an appropriate manner. We may remove or refuse to Post any Content for any or no reason in our sole discretion, and we may take any action with respect to any Posted Content that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such Content violates these Posting Guidelines, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Social Media Sites or the public or could create liability for 10 GG. We may disclose your identity or other information about you to any third-party who claims that Posted Content posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any content or materials on or through our Social Media Sites. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY SUCH ACTION TAKEN BY 10 GG.
10 GG may provide links to other websites for the purpose of convenience and for providing additional information only. A link does not constitute approval or an endorsement of the provider of the third-party site or its content, quality, reliability or any other characteristic or feature of the third-party site. 10 GG is not responsible in any manner (including, without limitation, with respect to any loss or injury you suffer) for any matter associated with a linked site. 10 GG MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY LINKED SITE. YOUR USE OF ANY LINKED SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. In addition, you should be aware that your use of any linked site is subject to privacy policies and terms and conditions applicable to that site. 10 GG cannot ensure that all external links are active or appropriate.
10 GG is not affiliated with Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter or any other social media platform. We are not responsible for how these companies operate popular social media platforms (or any other third-party), and they may use the information that you share on our 10 GG page(s) in accordance with the terms and conditions of their particular platform.
Reliance On Posted Information
The opinions, ideas, views and recommendations expressed on any of the 10 GG Services hosted by 10 GG do not necessarily represent those of 10 GG. Therefore, we encourage you to be discerning and wise when reading the comments posted by other users. 10 GG is not and will not be responsible for any misleading, false, or otherwise injurious information and advice communicated on 10 GG Services, or for any results obtained from the use of such information or advice. 10 GG will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a user through the user’s reliance on information and advice gained from 10 GG Services.
Please be aware that many of the 10 GG Services will display the user’s first and last name in association with any Post. However, 10 GG is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users. As stated above, please refrain from Posting any personal information to any 10 GG Service. In order to protect your safety and the safety of your family, 10 GG may delete in their entirety any Posts containing any such personal information. As an additional measure to provide safety to our online community, we will not facilitate or allow private contacts between users.
10 GG may, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted to 10 GG sites. Notwithstanding this right, you remain solely responsible for the content of the materials you Post to any 10 GG site. Once a Post is submitted, it may be reviewed by 10 GG staff moderators for content, length, privacy, appropriateness, and/or the use of any personal information, and removed. 10 GG may contact or respond to users individually regarding the nature or content of their Posts. In addition, 10 GG may remove and delete in their entirety any Posts that violate the law or these Posting Guidelines, or for any other reason in 10 GG’s sole discretion. 10 GG may close any conversation by locking the thread.
The 10 Greatest Gifts Project
PO Box 521
Morrison, CO 80465 USA